Hate Mail.

S is lookin suuuuuper cute today, guys. Girl really knows how to put an outfit together. The chambray! The skirt with the tiny hearts and the perfect bow! The statement necklace! The teal flats! Also, when she wears her hair in a bun like that, I very much want a head transplant. It's the prettiest. If I didn't love the heck out of her, I would surely hate her.

Look how adorbs:

Top: Ross $17
Skirt: co/eShakti
Necklace: Kohls $8
Flats: Old Navy $11





Postscript: I lied when I said that I didn't hate S. I do. Right now. If you follow her on instagram, you know that she is lounging poolside in Las Vegas for the week. Therefore, I shall now open up the comments to any hate mail you would like to send her way as she basks in the sunshine. Or, if you're some kind of goody-goody, you may comment on how she looks cute. Whatever. 

ox/W. 

Labels: